Saturday, November 21, 2009

Streamers on the Green

Nov 21, 2009- Today I ventured up to the Green to throw some streamers. The weather was supposed to be crappy, which it was, which means good streamer fishing on the Green. During the day I caught a few up on the surface with a midge pupa pattern. The fishing didn't really pick up until it started to snow around 3:00 pm. The FLY (aka Streamer)
This Brown, 21 inches, did NOT want his picture taken! I had my camera on a 10 second count, and every time the picture snapped the fish went flopping out of my hands. Above is the best I got after about 6 or 7 tries. Below is what happened with all the other tries.







Next time I'll try to smile more!

1 comment:

  1. I have to get a call name for you.
    Maybe something like "Green Juice".
    That looks like fun, a little cold, but looks like you had a great weekend.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Todd.

    ReplyDelete