Monday, April 26, 2010

Past Trips

Jarron just sent me some pictures of some of our past trips and a few of the fish he has caught, so I quess this post became more of a tribute to Jarron since I am only in one of the pictures.

The pics above and below are from a tiny creek that flows into deer creek resv. Rainbows are usually spring spawners; however in deer creek they have some bows that spawn in the fall. If you could ever feel dirty while fishing, this was considered one of those trips! Just imagine sitting in one hole on a small stream while catching big fish after big fish. We easily caught 50+ fish this trip and yes that is the stream behind Jarron!



The two pics below are of a rainbow that Jarron caught on Jones Hole. More big fish from small streams!


I had to put this pic in to prove that there really are fish in lake Lenore. This is the lake I went to fish up in Washington but got skunked because the spawn was over.








No comments:

Post a Comment